Tuesday this week saw the safe arrival of a beautiful foal to the farm. One of the horses that is stabled at the farm gave birth, with seeming ease and within a few hours the foal was standing and had discovered where its food source was. Three days later and it is full of energy and doing really well. Nature is amazing and when its on your doorstep, its really exciting.
- Walking from the farmhouse 5th March 2019
- The Simple Snowdrop 8th February 2019
- So much to enjoy whilst staying at our Farmhouse B&B 9th July 2018
- Sun setting over the Dorset countryside 24th May 2018
- Spring at the farmhouse 5th April 2018