Its amazing what a bunch of daffodils can do to a room – I bought these earlier this week, when the fog was lingering and the sun was no where to be seen. If you have to stay away during January or February, be assured, we try and make your stay anything but gloomy with cosy log fires, bright cheery flowers and an amazing british breakfast. The good news is, the fog has now lifted, so you will be able to find us easily too!
- Walking from the farmhouse 5th March 2019
- The Simple Snowdrop 8th February 2019
- So much to enjoy whilst staying at our Farmhouse B&B 9th July 2018
- Sun setting over the Dorset countryside 24th May 2018
- Spring at the farmhouse 5th April 2018