Our beautiful 3 year old bitch Millie, gave birth to 7 wonderful puppies at the end of March. An amazing time followed, seeing these tiny bundles of life grow into little mischievous puppies; watching them open their eyes, learn to move and walk, discover food (always a fun thing to watch!), interact with each other and humans. This is Bean, who was one of the last to leave us. We called him Stanley! We are delighted they have all gone to fantastic new homes where we know they will become part of the family very quickly. We are now back to normal and enjoying our 2 lovely dogs. Guests who stayed at our farmhouse B&B whilst we had the puppies, were able to enjoy seeing them too.
- Walking from the farmhouse 5th March 2019
- The Simple Snowdrop 8th February 2019
- So much to enjoy whilst staying at our Farmhouse B&B 9th July 2018
- Sun setting over the Dorset countryside 24th May 2018
- Spring at the farmhouse 5th April 2018